Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-01-05
Edited: 2015-01-05

exhentai mpv

Would it be possible to make this compatible with the mpv mode and keep the thumbnails to the left? I find them useful for viewing what is ahead in large galleries, however I prefer the autoloading(and look) that this script offers.

Here is the official demo of the mpv thing if you don't have the perk, the content of the demo was not my choice. Also, if you'd like I can give you enough hath to buy it for your own account if you want to see it on more galleries.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-01-21

Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I'll look into this as soon as I get a chance.

I'll let you know if I end up needing more than just the sample to figure it out.

It kind of strays a bit from my plan for this script, that is keeping it as minimal as possible and as generic (as in not site specific). That said I'll look into it and maybe if it doesn't seem like a good fit I can write up a quick side script that does something similar.

§
Posted: 2015-01-23
Edited: 2015-01-23

Yeah I get that about keeping it simple, I thought this might be a cool feature, if it isn't easily done I can understand not doing it however. Either way thanks for the great script, makes reading on sites a lot better.

Sign in to post a reply.