ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳, 🚀permanent and unrestricted management of your interactions with ChatGPT🚀 🔄real-time updates and visualization of ChatGPT conversation tree🔄 💡ChatGPT conversation tips, custom annotations, bookmarks💡🔍Smart Search in ChatGPT: quickly locate specific conversations🔍 📋ChatGPT Interaction Management Panel, user-friendly interface, comprehensive ChatGPT interaction management options, categorization, tags, and more📋

< Feedback on ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-10-09
Edited: 2023-10-09

A great extension idea works well to visualize a chat session.

I think it should be part of the "header" or navbar at the top of ChatGPT as there is room for a drop-down menu there.

Sometimes certain chats don't show more than the first node of the tree. I'm not sure why, and plan to do more tests if I can.

If you're open to it, please add the project to your GitHub for public view.

cuizhenzhiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-10-10

A great extension idea works well to visualize a chat session.

I think it should be part of the "header" or navbar at the top of ChatGPT as there is room for a drop-down menu there.

Sometimes certain chats don't show more than the first node of the tree. I'm not sure why, and plan to do more tests if I can.

If you're open to it, please add the project to your GitHub for public view.

Hello Bryan “Ironman” Stark,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and valuable suggestions on my ChatTree extension for ChatGPT! I'm delighted to hear that you find it useful for visualizing chat sessions.

Navbar Integration: I appreciate your suggestion about integrating the extension into the ChatGPT header or navbar. It's something I'm actively working on. In fact, I'm also looking to add a management panel module to further improve the user experience.

First Node Display Issue: I'm concerned to hear that you're experiencing issues where only the first node appears in some chat sessions. To resolve this, you can try the following steps:

Click on "Display Chat Tree" in the script.
Navigate to the settings located at the bottom right corner.
Find the bucket icon which suggests deleting the tree.
Click it and confirm to delete the existing tree.
Update the chat tree again by clicking "Update Chat Tree".
Please note that if you're using the "No_Chat history & training" mode, chat tree storage will not be supported as there is no specific URL pointing to the tree. Your further tests and observations would be highly beneficial.

GitHub Repository: Thank you for suggesting that I make the project publicly viewable on GitHub. I plan to do so, but only after adding the management panel module, as it's a significant addition that I believe will benefit the community.

Your feedback is incredibly helpful for the continued development of this project, and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your thoughts and for your patience as we work through these improvements.

Best regards,
ChatGPTTree

cuizhenzhiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-10-20

Hey Bryan,

Good news! Today's ChatTree update lets you stick the button to the navbar, just as you suggested! 🥳 I hope this makes your experience even smoother.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Cheers,

§
Posted: 2023-11-11

请问下这脚本iPad可以用吗

The new ChatGPT updates may have affected your code. I have a couple screenshots to show you. One will show that the conversation text doesn't show up in the tree. However, the 2nd image shows how one leg of the tree showed me a markdown codeblock of a python snippet.

It isn't working as good as before and I'm not sure if it's the new ChatGPT or something else.

cuizhenzhiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-30

请问下这脚本iPad可以用吗

仅支持电脑浏览器哦

cuizhenzhiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-30

The new ChatGPT updates may have affected your code. I have a couple screenshots to show you. One will show that the conversation text doesn't show up in the tree. However, the 2nd image shows how one leg of the tree showed me a markdown codeblock of a python snippet.

It isn't working as good as before and I'm not sure if it's the new ChatGPT or something else.

Yep, I've found that it is because a wrong logic that decide the mode of the user. I fixed it as soon as I found that bug. Thank you for your feedback!

Sign in to post a reply.