YouTube - Proper Description

Watch page description below the video with proper open/close toggle, instead of a side bar.

< Feedback on YouTube - Proper Description

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2023-08-07
Edited: 2023-08-07

I think there's a new update rolling out and 3 of my Youtube scripts no longer work, including yours. This is the one I probably could not live without. The description box gets removed entirely. I don't use RYD so that's not the issue. The only extension I use is Annotations Restored for Youtube. And that isn't causing the issue. I've checked your code and compared it with Youtubes "new" description box, and it seems they nested it under a div id="bottom-row", which I couldn't find in your code. I'm not very skilled in html or css but I can kinda understand the structure.

div id="bottom-row" class="style-scope ytd-watch-metadata

Let me know if you need any more information, this literally happened about 4 hours ago and I have been looking at it nonstop and has been driving me crazy.

q1kAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-08-07

I was working on a new version, but I'm afraid it'll have to wait until next week.
Whatever this new change YouTube has done I'm unable to check until then.

§
Posted: 2023-08-10

thank god, i know im not the person who made this review but thank you for actually reading reviews, i cant stand looking at this ugly ui, so thank you for trying to fix it

q1kAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-08-14

script updated

§
Posted: 2023-08-15

still broken, same result as from before for me at least

q1kAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-08-15

I don't know what to tell you bro. It shouldn't be happening.
Try disable all scripts/extensions and enable them one by one to see which are conflicting with one another

§
Posted: 2023-08-17

Well, it works on a different account but not my main one, haha

q1kAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-08-18

open inspector and find the description element. does it even exist?

Sign in to post a reply.