Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2022-02-03

1- These Dutchy sites gives incrrect captcha won't by pass them unless u turn off the script
//tech.dutchycorp.space/*
//anime.dutchycorp.space/*
//movies.dutchycorp.space/*

2- Shortit.pw doesn't work as well it gives human verification Error

3-Tny Gives wrong captcha doesn't work too

Thank you for your efforts i hope you can fix these

§
Posted: 2022-02-04

1 . i think you have problem with google captcha, because i don't have problem with all shortlink from dutchy site

2. shortit.pw is using 2 option between solvemedia and hcaptcha , when popup show click show another captcha then solve the hcaptcha , if you still get human verification Error , the problem is from the Shortit.pw site

3. i got error wrong captcha in Tny site if i use slow connection or have problem with captcha sending automated query .

So all your problem is not from my scripts.

§
Posted: 2022-02-13

So if the problem is the Shortit site, any way to bypass the site, just like a few of other sites that bypass the captchas?

§

You must solve hcaptcha after clicking Show another captcha , don't solve hcaptcha from automatic show.

More Details like this :
Open shortit.pw >> ignore hcaptcha when show up automatically >> click show another captcha >> click chexbox of hcaptcha >> solve it , done

§
Edited: 2022-02-13

You must solve hcaptcha after clicking Show another captcha , don't solve hcaptcha from automatic show.

More Details like this :
Open shortit.pw >> ignore hcaptcha when show up automatically >> click show another captcha >> click chexbox of hcaptcha >> solve it , done

Technically when I disabled all ad-blocker plugins and allowed ads/cookies or even with some ad-blockers, your script for that shortlink auto hides "show another captcha" option, and sometimes solvemedia shows up.

§

Well only a couple of Shortit shortlinks worked through, but after that the hcaptcha keeps getting errors selecting the wrong images. For now, the script works but the hcaptcha script needs some fixing.

Sign in to post a reply.