Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Feedback on Enhance twitch

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2023-10-07

Recently i got an issue where this script keeps redirecting me to a stream in the middle of the "recommended streams" section. after trying out some different versions i found it happens on 3.1.2 but not 3.1.1 so its likely an issue with the changes made in 3.1.2. video: https://streamable.com/e53ty6

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-10-07

Hey, can you check with the latest version 3.1.5? I do remember having that issue too but i didn't get it for a while now so i thought it got fixed by itself with somehow so not sure what was causing it. It could be it's still present but i didn't get it myself since forever, could be i'm just lucky.

§
Posted: 2024-02-02

Getting the same bug now.

§
Edited: 2024-02-02

yes, i can confirm that this script is causing the twitch url bug, where you're endlessly redirected in an loop of visited channels.
-- it was happening until i disabled the script.

this bug was not present yesterday.
-- either something changed on twitch's end, google's end, firefox's end, or potentially an requirement for the extension.
regardless, it is currently bugged, and needs fixing.

§

well, i tried to contact him through twitch about it, no clue if he'll see it or not, i just hope this gets fixed soon.

Prof_BumAuthor
§

Looks like you send a message in my channel and not a dm. In any case i thought i fixed that issue. Are you guys using the last version?

§

the most recent version, yes.
-- i don't know how it began happening, it started some time after yesterday.

Prof_BumAuthor
§

Does it happen with a particular streamer? Not sure how i can trigger it to see why it happens. If it happens with a certain streamer maybe that would be a clue if you could share a link.

§

for me, it happens with any twitch url.
-- for instance, https://www.twitch.tv/ the base url, it even tries auto-redirecting with that, to an sequence of visited channels continuously, rapidly enough to prevent page loading, and slow down the pc to an near-freeze.

here're some screensnips of the tampermonkey settings, in case that helps at all.

§

and some screensnips of the tampermonkey settings, for the extension itself:

§

last 2 screensnips since it's 5 max per post:

§

hopefully at least some of that helps

§

Hello, the same happens to me, if I disable the script it stops redirecting to a specific recommended channel.
I'm using 3.1.5, was not doing this yesterday.

Prof_BumAuthor
§

Just updated to .7, I think it was the click "reload" that i had for when a video player is dead it maight have been interfering with something else on the page. I noticed i had the version .6 but it was .5 on here. Can yo uguys try again?

§

whatever you did fixed it, thank you.

§

.7 here, seems to be working now, thanks!

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-02-03

Aye nice thank you for the patience guys :D

Sign in to post a reply.