HIT Forker

Monitors mturk.com for HITs

< Feedback on HIT Forker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-05-11

Feature Request: Markdown Formatting on Slack/Discord Export

Both SLACK and DISCORD support markdown text

asking for literal flashyness but if you want to spruce up the look of exports hey why not

discord formatting slack formatting

§
Posted: 2020-06-06

How to Bold Text in Discord

To create bolded text in discord, all you have to do is start and end the bolded text with two asterisks (*).

The asterisk is SHIFT+8 on your keyboard.

If you look at the image below, you’ll notice that I put two asterisks, or stars, in front of and after the text I wanted to be in bold.

Here’s what I typed and the result it produced:

Here’s an example of **bolded text** Discord Bold Text Formatting - WriteBots How to Italicize Text (Create Slanted Italics) in Discord To create italics or italicized text in Discord, you have to type the asterisk once again, but this time use only one asterisk.

To bold text, we used two asterisks, like this: bold text

For italics, we would do the same thing but with one single asterisk: italicized text

Again, the asterisk (star) is SHIFT+8 on your keyboard.

Here’s what I typed to get the result shown in the imageCreate

Here’s an example of italicized text Discord Italic Text Formatting - WriteBots How to Create Bold Italicized Text in Discord (Bold + Italics) You might’ve been able to guess the markdown for Bold + Italics by now…

Instead of only one or two asterisks, it’s three asterisks.

Here’s an example of ***bold italicized text*** Discord Bold Italic Text Formatting - WriteBots How to Underline Text in Discord To format our text as underlined, we need two use two underscores (__)

This is meant to be a thorough guide, so I’m including the keyboard layout for an underscore below (in case you’re reading this and have never yet had to type an underscore before!):

Discord Underscore Key, Keyboard Layout - WriteBots I typed this to get the result below:

Here’s an example of underlined text

Sign in to post a reply.