SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Show Steam ratings on SteamGifts.

< Feedback on SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-01-27

I just love your script. However, as of today, the "Show Card/Achievements" feature is once again not consistent, only this time it only shows the info on perhaps 10% of the games. I assume Steam has once more changed how that data element is made available to you. Could you take a quick look? Thank you very much, and have a great day.

alpeAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-02-16

Indeed. Sorry for the time it took for me to answer.
This site isn't sending me an e-mail notifying me.
I'll look into it right now.

alpeAuthor
§

Fixed. REALLY sorry for not fixing it sooner.
I'll use some website checker service to be notified about changes in the Feedback tab, since the notifications of this site aren't working for me.

§

aple, Once again you impress me very much. The time it takes to analyze and code a fix to this type of problem is impressive. I know, because I'm a retired database programmer, and I also was a fast and efficient programmer. Thanks for the fix (confirmed fixed). If there is a private way to exchange email addresses, I'd be happy to inform you directly when Steam changes cause a problem to your script in the future.

alpeAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-02-17

I registered a notification for changes on Visualping.io and received a notification about this message.
But in case it stops working (since I'm using the free plan) feel free to send an e-mail to: douglas.alpe-greasyfork@yahoo.com
Sorry again.

Sign in to post a reply.