Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Show last script version in title

§
Posted: 2014-06-10
Edited: 2014-06-11

Show last script version in title

Jason,
would be nice to see the last script version right on the main script page instead of having to click History to see it. Possible? TIA!

§
Posted: 2014-06-10

Thanks. But here we go - a typo in the thread title and i can't edit it to correct it .... ('scipt'?)

§
Posted: 2014-06-11
Thanks. But here we go - a typo in the thread title and i can't edit it to correct it .... ('scipt'?)

Fixed for you xD

§
Posted: 2014-06-11

Thanks.

§
Posted: 2014-06-12
Edited: 2014-06-12

1. I don't install many scripts, but the ones i do (by srazzano, for instance) need work and updated often (so far, mainly thanks to your changes on both sites). He often doesn't announce an update and i have to go to a script page to make sure i have the latest. I then have to click History to see it.
2. If somebody says they have a version of a script that i know doesn't match mine, i need to go to the script page to see what's going on. I then have to click History to see it.
etc., etc., etc. So far, this are 2 cases i had a few times each. Too bored right now to think of other possible cases.

§

While you're here, can you tell me the ID for the white flash bg that appears right after you edit a post? It goes so fast i can't catch it, i don't see it in the file but it's extremely annoying if you have a dark(-er) style.
TIA!

§

Great! Thank you very much!

* Too bad about the flashing bg.

Sign in to post a reply.