ChatGPT Prompt Helper

This Tampermonkey script is a highly customizable plugin designed to assist with editing and generating ChatGPT prompts.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα ChatGPT Prompt Helper

Αναφορά: Κακός - ο κώδικας δεν λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 17/09/2023

Doesn't work for me on Firefox + Violentmonkey. Just opens a box with Chinese text that I can't interact with.

AnnyTerfectΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 17/09/2023

I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. I've tested the script on my system, which is MacOS 13.5.2 with Firefox 117.0.1 and Violentmonkey 2.15.0, and everything appears to be functioning correctly.

To help resolve the issue, I would recommend the following steps:

1. Update Your Software: Make sure your Firefox and Violentmonkey are updated to the latest versions. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

2. Reinstall the Script: Try uninstalling the script and then reinstalling it. Sometimes, script installations can become corrupted.

3. Check the Console for Error Messages: If the issue persists, please check the developer tools console for any error messages. You can access this by right-clicking on the webpage, selecting "Inspect," and then navigating to the "Console" tab. If there are any error messages, please copy and paste them here. This will help us pinpoint the issue more accurately.

If you can provide more information or error messages, I'll do my best to assist you further in resolving this problem.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.