Greasy Fork is available in English.

Replace Twitter Blue Button with Lists Button

Undoes the change where a Twitter Blue sign-up link replace the Lists button in the sidebar

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Replace Twitter Blue Button with Lists Button

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 05/02/2023

Thank you very much for making such a useful script. It works perfectly.

Just keep in mind that you need to change two lines of code in order to make the script work with Twitter interface in languages other than english.

For example, I use Twitter in Spanish. I changed "Profile" to "Perfil" on the first line (as you recommendend). The script works but the button in the sidebar now appears as "Lists" (in english) while all other buttons are in Spanish. Maybe just a small detail, but to be perfect I had to change "Lists" on line 28 to "Listas" so everything is in Spanish now.

Twitter is used worldwide in dozens of different languages, so basically, each user must change the word "Profile" on the first line and the word "Lists" on line 28, to the corresponding ones in their languages.

Additionally, I cannot reproduce the first "known problem" you refer to on the script information page.

I simply go to Twitter, the "Lists" button appears (instead of "Twitter blue") and if I click on it, it takes me to my Lists page. There is no need to reload the page. Everything works fine, just the way it did before Twitter's terrible change.

Thank you very much for the script.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.