Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube - Proper Description

Watch page description below the video with proper open/close toggle, instead of a side bar.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα YouTube - Proper Description

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 15/08/2023

Can you fix this?

Refreshed this and it shows this... also the "YouTube Video Hider" has been removed off again. Is this something in the server side? Good thing the YT Redux extension is still maintain its cool hehe

§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 15/08/2023

nice post!
Cherrs,

matahari168

q1kΔημιουργός
§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 15/08/2023

Were you using this script?

The reason it stopped working is because I'm no longer restoring the old description, instead I'm restyling the new one completely.

You'll need to change the target where the toggle is being added and it will work fine again. Or you can go back and install the older version of this script v1.7.7 and it will go back to normal.

§

Were you using this script?

The reason it stopped working is because I'm no longer restoring the old description, instead I'm restyling the new one completely.

You'll need to change the target where the toggle is being added and it will work fine again.
Or you can go back and install the older version of this script v1.7.7 and it will go back to normal.

Exactly! I have no idea on the target since I'm not a coder... if you suggest for me and give the code... which is the perfect position for that script so that I can use it?

q1kΔημιουργός
§

On line 16 change $('.view-count'). to $('#top-row > span#info')., this should do it. Keeps it in the same place as before.

§
$('#top-row > span#info').

More better thanks!

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.