Παράκαμψη Ολα Σύντομοι σύνδεσμοι

Παράκαμψη όλων των τοποθεσιών σύντομων συνδέσμων Παρακάμπτει αυτόματα τα ενοχλητικά προγράμματα συντόμευσης συνδέσμων, απευθείας στον προορισμό σας

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Παράκαμψη Ολα Σύντομοι σύνδεσμοι

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 18/01/2024

Your first page of the script description is so full of stuff that I gave up on reading anything, imagine those who know nothing about pcs or coding...

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 18/01/2024

If you keep adding lots of single letter or double letters variables, your script may be banned soon for code minification, especially as it gets bigger and bigger... Pls, try to refrain from using those whenever possible.

Thanks!

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 19/01/2024

If you keep adding lots of single letter or double letters variables, your script may be banned soon for code minification, especially as it gets bigger and bigger... Pls, try to refrain from using those whenever possible.

Thanks!

I think the script should be deleted without further notice because is ruining some businesses.
He state that he helps users to bypass annoying ads, but the users visiting the shortlinks are paid from those ads.

Maybe you don't know how it works and i will explain:

A faucet or a GPT website (having the shortlink module - you can check that on earntether.com) adds the url shorteners via api and the faucet users will visit the shortener link for a small amount of money/crypto.
The shortener owner pays the faucet owner and the faucet owner pays his users, nothing is for free.

With this bypass, ads won't be seen, meaning users will complete the visit without generating any income from the ads but the user will be paid by the faucet owner and the faucet owner will be paid by the shortener owner.

The shortener service is honesc once it pay his users, they are paid to see ads so this bloggerpemula with this script is ruining onlin e businesses.

@hacker09 put yourself in the place of the shortener owners.

Best regards,
Dan - Shortener owner.

Thanks!

I think the script should be deleted without further notice because is ruining some businesses.
He state that he helps users to bypass annoying ads, but the users visiting the shortlinks are paid from those ads.

Maybe you don't know how it works and i will explain:

A faucet or a GPT website (having the shortlink module - you can check that on earntether.com) adds the url shorteners via api and the faucet users will visit the shortener link for a small amount of money/crypto.
The shortener owner pays the faucet owner and the faucet owner pays his users, nothing is for free.

With this bypass, ads won't be seen, meaning users will complete the visit without generating any income from the ads but the user will be paid by the faucet owner and the faucet owner will be paid by the shortener owner.

The shortener service is honesc once it pay his users, they are paid to see ads so this bloggerpemula with this script is ruining onlin e businesses.

@hacker09 put yourself in the place of the shortener owners.

Best regards,
Dan - Shortener owner.

I totally agree with you friend.
This is real robbery, we have to pay those who block ads while we don't get a penny. If we don't pay them then they will claim that we are scammers. We display safe and legitimate advertisements but this Bloggerpemula blocks our advertisements and displays his own advertisements, isn't this robbery?
One more thing, if you don't want to be bothered by seeing ads then don't visit our shortlink, go play Nintendo as much as you like.

What a ridiculously senseless argument we're stuck in!
Why the hell should he delete this script?

He just making things easy for us, Are you seriously suggesting that every damn online ad blocker should be wiped out just because they're blocking your annoying-as-hell ads which is annoying as fuck in every page.

If his script ruining your business then get off your lazy ass and do something about it with some damn coding.
Stop crying here and stop doing your nonsense comment it won't do you any favors and it sure as hell won't harm @bloggerpemula!
What kind of childish crap are you pulling by spamming your meaningless comments. Go f@k your self buddy!

I do like @hacker09 and @bloggerpemula for doing some great work.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 19/01/2024

Thought this image was worth saving and it actually looks nice. You could even add this on the front page of your script...

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 20/01/2024

Well mod not neutral anymore. I think you should need a backup place. Example: Github, gitlab...

§

What do you mean by "not neutral"?

§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 20/01/2024

Well mod not neutral anymore. I think you should need a backup place. Example: Github, gitlab...

I am neutral, I don't care if I have to delete this script (if it becomes malicious or whatever), or ban bloggerpemula (if he spams someone). Or erase all the harassment feedback here and false script reports (after I check it) towards him.

I think the image looks nice and fun, and pride doesn't have to mean "gay", I am prideful of making scripts, so should any dev as well. @bloggerpemula if the image offended you, let me know and I erase it. Devs all "look" like that, cause we are all "nerds" either way.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.