Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

Quy
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 05/12/2016

Requests: Make "Updates Only" the default view & markup optimization

1. Please consider adding an option to display "Updates Only" view by default. I only click "Tabulate" when I get helpful votes so I only want to see those items immediately without having to see the entire list first and then click "Toggle View: All Reviews | Updates Only".

2. I don't know if this will be a markup optimization by removing the `tg .cell-right` and adding `text-align: right` to `.tg td`? I have close to 300 items and with this change. 1500 `class="cell-right"` were removed. The file size went from 109KB to 85KB.

Thank you for your consideration and for this awesome script.

AnotherFloydΔημιουργός
§

#2 - Good call on the style tags. I had gotten a bit sloppy, as needs evolved. I found a few other items to consolidate, though none as significant as yours.

#1 - Yes, I could create that option, with just a few lines of code. And, I may do that... I'm thinking about it. But, I'm also thinking about the 'philosophy' of the option settings. All of the others are to let users do things that would otherwise require editing the code. Viewing the updates is already available, and the updates-by-default option would save you one mouse click. You mean you don't even want to look at the footer info... to see your negative count, or the difference between Amazon's posted positive count vs. the tally found by TART, etc?

I'll probably put out an update of some sort, in the next few days.

Quy
§

I mainly want to see the recently voted/commented reviews than the overall stats.

AnotherFloydΔημιουργός
§

I did fix up a version with your default Updates option. As I alluded, it does not match my personal vision, so, will not be part of the official release. I'll provide you with the non-official.

You should save a backup copy of it, and turn off auto-update for scripts, so it won't get over-written if I put out a later update. And, if I do put out other updates, you'll have to decide which you like better, or, try to merge them, yourself.

Let's see... going to see if I can attach a .user.js file, HERE. If that fails, I will add it temporarily, alongside TART, but, with a mangled name....

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 08/12/2016

Here are my two cents. I find the footer with totals most helpful (especially the not helpful votes) for that reason I like the All reviews as the default view. However, if you were able to put 'not helpful' votes at the top along with the other total numbers I would vote for switching the default view.

C S
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 09/12/2016

Here's my 2 cents on design:

"Toggle View: All Reviews | Updates Only" I wish it was clearer which view you were in. I know that might sound silly to the trained mind but if it removed the superfluous optio when you're in that view it might make things a clearer to understand.

e.g. Click to change from Update Only view to All Reviews
e.g. Currently viewing Updates Only / Currently viewing All Reviews

Also where it says "prepared with TART" could you put the version number down? On it's own it might not mean much but if something goes wrong it might ring a bell "oh looks like the version updated, maybe that's not why it's not working" or "oh its updated, let's click to find out what's new".

AnotherFloydΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 10/12/2016

C S and DigitalTurtle, I appreciate the continued interest. I've been thinking about the latest suggestions, but, I'm unconvinced.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.