Youtube Logo - Link to subscriptions feed

Change YouTube logo link to user's subscription feed instead of homepage, when logged in, for 2017 and later YouTube layout.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Youtube Logo - Link to subscriptions feed

Αναφορά: Κακός - ο κώδικας δεν λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 08/01/2022

Doesn't seem to work 100%. Not sure if it's a conflict with Enhancer for Youtube or what, but maybe about 10-20% of the time, it routes back to the Home page and not to Subscriptions. It's not game breaking or anything, just a minor annoyance. Otherwise, this does exactly what it should.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 27/03/2022

And as of now, it does not seem to work at all. Always takes me to the Home section.

William SavageΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 18/04/2022

And as of now, it does not seem to work at all. Always takes me to the Home section.

Script has been rewritten and updated, give it another go and let me know if there's any issues?

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 25/05/2022

Found a new issue, when attempting to either middle click or right click to open link in new tab, it automatically redirects on the current tab as well. Seems no matter what kind of click it receives it redirects

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 21/08/2022

Google/Youtube broke something again. Doesn't appear to redirect any longer

William SavageΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 12/10/2022
Επεξεργάστηκε: 12/10/2022

Google/Youtube broke something again. Doesn't appear to redirect any longer

It's still working OK for me... Maybe another extension is interfering?

Found a new issue, when attempting to either middle click or right click to open link in new tab, it automatically redirects on the current tab as well. Seems no matter what kind of click it receives it redirects

I did try to work this out, but with my limited knowledge I've only been able to hijack all clicks on the logo, rather than only hijacking left mouse click and touch input and ignoring others like middle mouse button or right click... Sorry

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.