Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Rückmeldungen aufNeverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 17.04.2015

Junk Autovendor

With the new mod the greens don't get vendored as they are classed as tier 7 - so may need to change as below - I have tested this

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /_Green_T[1-5]_Unid$/, limit: 0}; // Unidentified Green Gear

TO:

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /_Green_T[1-7]_Unid$/, limit: 0}; // Unidentified Green Gear
Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

OK, I need look new areas, are those items safe to "Junk", looking other users opinions.

Last weeks I just played around gateway, not in game so IDK... ;)

§

Well I haven't found any green unidentified items in that area at all that are worth keeping - only the new blues for the HP bonus

§

The sad thing is that the tier 7 green unidents are sold for 2 copper..... not actually worth even picking them up!

§
Veröffentlicht: 21.04.2015

Is this why my inventory is filling up with objects from blacksmithing and leathercrafting??

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 21.04.2015
Bearbeitet: 21.04.2015
Is this why my inventory is filling up with objects from blacksmithing and leathercrafting??

...version you use? After I updated "Vendor" list, they should sold... level is usefull too if there is missing items so I dont have to crawl whole list.

§
Veröffentlicht: 23.04.2015

...version you use? After I updated "Vendor" list, they should sold... level is usefull too if there is missing items so I dont have to crawl whole list.

Seems to be ok now.. wonder if mine just hadn't auto updated.. or maybe because it didn't sell at first and i had several in my inventory.. once i sold all those off.. after that i noticed it never holding onto more than 1 crafting item from the metal/leather/etc/etc

thank ya for what you have done btw :) really helpful!

§
Veröffentlicht: 30.04.2015
Bearbeitet: 30.04.2015

please add these items to vendorJunk function :) they are like the random "treasures" that have no value but to vendor, such as Object_Plate_, Object_Decoration_, etc.

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_Gem_/, limit: 0};
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_Jewelry_/, limit: 0};
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_Mug_/, limit: 0};
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_Trinket_/, limit: 0};
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Magic Focus$/, limit: 0};

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 30.04.2015

I need test those, if you test them on Live, just put all stuff to other character to avoid big OOOOPS... well, vendor exclusion keeps all valuables anyway...

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_(Gem_|Jewelry_|Mug_|Trinket_|Plate_|Decoration_)/, limit: 0};

Is that really /^Magic Focus$/ and nothing between, not sure how regex see that?

§
Veröffentlicht: 17.05.2015

i need some help with editing this.
i need for example auto sell "minor mark of potency". how do i find out what to add and how (give example cause i will add more stuff)?
also i need the name to be exact since if i only add "potency" to auto sell it will be really bad instead i need script to search exact name "minor mark of potency".

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Bearbeitet: 17.05.2015

"Minor Mark Potency" is on "exclusion" list, I need look through exclusions and after that, we can made sale for that.

Trash filter additons,

• minor mark potency (truly its trash)
Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

Vendoring happens different levels, but before script send items to Gateway_Vendor, they must be added to

• added Vendor list
    • Vendor junk..
    • Vendor Prof Crafted & Gathered Items
    • Vendor Potions/kits etc.

After pattern match/test items are added to Vendor list what is tested against

• exclusion filter
    • list strings like "ward, gemfood, hoard, etc."

and after that its tested by Quality -filter

• item is "bound"
  • quality Blue, Gold, Epic etc.
  • Green is excluded in tradebag filter set

Items what pass will be sold... its done for safety and refining it is easy if yoy know wha to look.

...and as you can see filters must be more inclusive than exclusive, because Gateway "Belly Button" -gives no mercy foolish users (BTW, this is not for you @kakoura, but for all and @slider definiton to "Belly Button" was amazing)

§

what i am asking is how to get the name of the items you use on the list.
which commands returns the item/enchantment/runestone names?
for example:
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Item_Partypopper/, limit: 0}; // Party Poppers

how did you get the pattern : Item_Partypopper ? which command did u use?

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

I used this script, inventory names for Vendoring, they can be found using "show elements",

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8506-nw-inventory-names

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

It cuold be this one,

Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R1 (this  is what we WANT sell!!!)

I check those and look if I can make edit... then can maybe do main script update, but will not version change it.

Well, I thin we can do it,(currently is used only word "Upgrade" and it takes all down)

Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R4
Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R2_C
Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R1_C
Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R2_B

just need look proper regex

\Gem|Artifact(_Upgrade_resource)_R[2 - 9]..$\
or
\Artifact(_Upgrade_resource)_R[2 - 9]..\
\Gem(_Upgrade_resource)_R[2 - 9]$\

so those lines "Prevent" sells!!!!

§

thanks for the other script link. i found the names. i will add them one by one manually to be sure. no need to edit script for main or anything. other people might need those.
EDIT :
hm doesnt seem to work. i added this
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /_Green_T[1-7]_Unid$/, limit: 0}; // Unidentified Green Gear
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R1_A/, limit: 0}; // lesser mark of power

so it should sell those if vendor junk option is ticked but it doesnt. any idea why?

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

I make update for that,

if you like edit your script, find "exclusion" filter

change "upgrade" to

Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R[2-9]

this line prevents from green marks to sell,

Go junk filter and add this,

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R1$/, limit: 0}; // sells only minor mark trash

I do litle update to test script.

§

I make update for that,

if you like edit your script, find "exclusion" filter

change "upgrade" to

Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R[2-9]

this line prevents from green marks to sell,

Go junk filter and add this,

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R1$/, limit: 0}; // sells only minor mark trash

I do litle update to test script.

please can you check for lesser mark of power , lesser mark of stability , lesser mark of union , minor mark of potency , lesser mark of potency

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

Artifact upgrades are behind word "Artifact". Its more complicated to change them and still keep "douple defence" against unwanted Vendoring(accidents).

Artifact_Upgrade_resource_R1_C // after R comes rank from "1 to ?" then "_" and type letter "A - ??"

You want create set what sells those?

BTW, script is updated, check changes and dod update if like, ;)

§

it doesnt sell them with these lines :
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R1_A$/, limit: 0}; // lesser mark of power
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R1_B$/, limit: 0}; // lesser mark of stability
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Artifact_Upgrade_Resource_R1_C$/, limit: 0}; // lesser mark of union
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R1$/, limit: 0}; // minor mark of potency
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R2$/, limit: 0}; // lesser mark of potency

where is my error?

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

Yes, it will not sell items what are on "exclude" -filter, _excludeItems filter contains word

Artifact

it prevent any Artifact Vendoring.

We have

• Artifact equipment
  • Artifact food
  • Artifact Upgrade
  • Artifact gear

So I if you remove word "Artifact" from filter then each item must be protected other way and some new stuff might stay out.

Try, remove word, from "var _excludeItems"

• Artifact
  • GemUpgradeResource

, after that "Blue" -stuff is protected by "Quality" filter, green cuold be sold if added to list!!!!

§

thanks rotten

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.