Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Rückmeldungen aufManga Loader (unmaintained)

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 03.10.2015
Bearbeitet: 03.10.2015

mangacat.me next/prev chapter bug

The next/prev chapter skips chapter for some reason when the chapter has a dot on it
An example:
http://www.mangacat.me/36337/ana-no-mujina/1and1.html and it skips to 1.3 rather than going for 1.2

fuzetsuVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 03.10.2015

Yup, should be fixed in v1.8.12.

§
Veröffentlicht: 05.10.2015

They updated the manga site code and now it is not showing the next/prev chapter button

fuzetsuVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 06.10.2015

Hmm, do you have an example of it not working? I'm trying it out now with the link from before and a few other ones and it seems to still work for me. I can't test in firefox right now because I'm on a chromebook but maybe that's the issue.

§
Veröffentlicht: 07.10.2015

Most of the manga doesn't show the next/prev buttons. I tried like 30 manga and opening different chapters still not showing. I tried the previous versions up to 1.8.11 and it works.

fuzetsuVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 26.10.2015

I made some changes in the latest update, let me know if it fixed anything for this. Which script manager are you using btw?

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.