Bonk Commands

Adds lots of commands to bonk.io. Type /? or /help in bonk chat to get started.

< Rückmeldungen aufBonk Commands

Rezension: Gut - Skript funktioniert

§
Veröffentlicht: 16.07.2023

Hi LEGENDBOSS123,
I would like to thank you for putting me admin and for your mod, the amount of time you used for it.
I just have a question, did you update the /style command, when I use the admin style,the background doesn't change color, last time i saw you using it, your username and the background of your player in the lobby would change color, And the username doesn't change when in game. Waiting for your generous response.

Sincerely, L'armée d LS.

LEGENDBOSS123Verfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 17.07.2023

Probably a bug, will fix soon

Deleted user 1129324
§
Bearbeitet: 17.07.2023

MF Legend we both know that's a lie. You gave L armee d LS, OG_New_Player, Pixelmelt, and pro9905 all inferior admin style according to your own words. >:(

§

MF Legend we both know that's a lie. You gave L armee d LS, OG_New_Player, Pixelmelt, and pro9905 all inferior admin style according to your own words. >:(

I believe someone said that my name was changing color when it wasn't on my screen. Is that like a bug or something? Also, I don't think I'm admin.

§

I checked in the code and yep, he made those people admin style. You're the real liar.

Deleted user 1129324
§

I checked in the code and yep, he made those people admin style. You're the real liar.

lmao you only checked scope.admin and not how he uses it in the code. you join a lobby with legend and l armee, youll see one with a rainbow background and one with only rainbow text

LEGENDBOSS123Verfasser
§

No one will every get real admin, that is for people who MADE the mod. everyone else will get inferior style admin. At least its better than nothing.

Deleted user 1129324
§

No one will every get real admin, that is for people who MADE the mod. everyone else will get inferior style admin. At least its better than nothing.

i was just pointing out that you were lying smh

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.