Ghost Trappers - Simple Autohunt

Easy and simple auto-hunt and auto-assist script for the Ghost Trappers Facebook Game

< Rückmeldungen aufGhost Trappers - Simple Autohunt

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 23.07.2014
Bearbeitet: 28.07.2014

suggestion?

Hi GTDevsSuck,
I love your script! I use it for most of my active hunting needs, but I have some suggestions that I hope you can take into consideration :P

1. Auto-refresh at captcha
This was a function in the old script, is there a way to make it enabled here again? cause most of the time I use my phone to finish the captcha, but my computer at home is still stuck on the captcha screen. in the old script due to the autorefresh my computer would be able to "catch-up" with the latest info from the servers confirming that I had finished my captcha already. Maybe a nice little toggle setting for this work be nice?

2. Disable monster pop-ups?
When I leave the script on overnight and I encounter a monster, the script will then pause when I'm not around to press OK . Is it possible to add a toggle to disable this toggle that disrupts the bot?

3. Captcha counter?
Is it possible to add a captcha counter? Like count how many hunts it has been since the last captcha that the script recorded and display it somewhere in the window? This way I can see how many hunts left till the next captcha as the hunts are always a constant of 75. Even a rough approximate would be nice :P

GTDevsSuckVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 26.07.2014

1) I purposely removed this because it doesn't always work, and it is trackable! Which makes the script more risky to use, I value safety more than anything :p

2) For this I am thinking on making an update where you can disable the pop up --- OR make it put the monster on live feed automatically with no pop up.

Still considering options, for the time being you can wait until a monster shows up before you go to bed and do ___not___ put it to live feed, so you won't attract any more monsters :DDD

3) Not possible to make it accurate (like I can add a counter to every refresh it adds one, but then if someone leaves camp and comes back it would reset to 0 or add even more hunts before time). There is another way but it would take a lot of work and have to keep logs in a file somewhere. But will consider anyway!

Glad you enjoy the script :)

GTDevsSuckVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 28.07.2014

Check now!!!

§
Veröffentlicht: 28.07.2014
Bearbeitet: 28.07.2014

LOVE YOU MAN <3

marry me please

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.