Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

[Event]Wonders of Gond

Hello,

First sorry about the leanguage, English is not my native one.
I see that in october Wonders of Gond event is going to happen, could you do it work on this event like "Summer" and "Winter"? As leadership is gone, this event could be a temporary AD mine.

Btw, how do I configure professions to do just specific task?

§
Posted: 17.08.2015

you can edit the code directly, by clicking tampermonkey dashboard, and then on professions bot, find code you want to change ex jewelcrafting, and you can then change items in " " to match the task you want to do. task list can be found: http://pastebin.com/VaGntEha

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 17.08.2015
Edited: 17.08.2015

Event Gond tasklist is mixed up with other professions. I never looked where or what those tasks are.

Making them available same way as other "Events"...

1. each task could be on different profession
  2. each task cuold be different level

, so if we can make "Gond event " taskilist we then need way to use mixed profession-level tasklist....

Edit tasklist,

1. Task name you want execute
  2. Find tasklist for that task
  3. chekc that tasklist profession level (your level. eg Jewelcrafting lvl21)
  4. Add desired task first on that profession/level tasklist line
  5. profession EXP. makes you advance so add desired task lvl21 to 25

original,

21: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        22: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        23: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        24: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic"],

EDITED,

21: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        22: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        23: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        24: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Refine_Basic"],

Sign in to post a reply.