< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 06.08.2015

About NW gateway

So Dev -team say it pretty well,

Fu#¤ Y%& all!!!

Anyway, script still seems to be installed and updated per day, no big changes, what is weird...

Tampermonkey is well protected and "Sandboxed" so we cant interface it directly, but sure we can read webpages output... so if we bring "task" info to "Browser" panel then it can be readed, this benefits to find next account/character to run with other script you might use.

Freeslot detection, did not look that yet... just looking what cut-off come next and it is still too early giving totally up this stuff... so adding features comes later and are related to ingame bots.

oooh, I forgot that there is "SuperProfession Bots" done... but they are all "Private" so those Bots will will do all favours for you if you can get one and are easy to maintain too!!!???

§
Posted: 06.08.2015

thats funny )

§
Posted: 07.08.2015

So I heard about some kind of tool that will still get the Leadership done via the gateway even if it's disabled...lol
Now that's something which should "enable" a smile on dev's face haha

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 07.08.2015

Yup, I also readed "tools for Leadership", but they are all "Private" and they work fast, it is just odd and really weird that commercial bots for PRofessions are new and they have lotsa bugs and only imagesearch bot is in ownedcore... I really look forward to see these "SuperProfessionBots"... but I think they not exist, ;)

But current gateway + ingame bot works well for me, no need use others...

Sign in to post a reply.