Greasy Fork is available in English.

Duolingo Pro BETA

Duolingo Auto Solver Tool - Working July 2024

< Feedback on Duolingo Pro BETA

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 01.11.2023

Hi,

So the script was working perfectly, but I cleared the cookies in order to relog, and I configured the same settings again and now it every x time goes back to /learn and after 5 seconds returns to /practice (this isn't a bug anymore, but slows down a lot the XP earning and this didn't happen before, so it's likely that some setting of a previous version was deleted).

Thanks.

§
Posted: 02.11.2023

I also have the same problem, on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome

§

Hi,

So the script was working perfectly, but I cleared the cookies in order to relog, and I configured the same settings again and now it every x time goes back to /learn and after 5 seconds returns to /practice (this isn't a bug anymore, but slows down a lot the XP earning and this didn't happen before, so it's likely that some setting of a previous version was deleted).

Thanks.

Hey there, sorry about the issue. Is the problem that the script waits 5s before navigating back to /practice from the learn page or something else?

Thanks

§
Edited: 02.11.2023

No, that delay isn't a real problem, the issue is that it performs an unnecessary redirect to /learn while in /practice, which makes it slower. Thank you.

§

That shouldn't be happening, I'll look into fixing it.

Thanks

Sign in to post a reply.