Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT Uendelighed ∞

Generer endeløse svar fra den altvidende ChatGPT (på hvilket som helst sprog!)

< Feedback on ChatGPT Uendelighed ∞

Question/comment

§
Posted: 04.05.2023

I am the author of chatgpt-infinite, and I want to know what happened here.

The author of this script has reported the original script before, so he knows about its existence. There is no coincidence here.

I think the author of this script may be promoting it elsewhere. If you came across this recommendation from another website, I hope you can report it to the owner or newsletter of that website.

I cannot even post this issue on the Github source code page for this script because he has blocked me (how ridiculous! He blocks me while following my code and scripts, and plagiarizing them).

adamluiAuthor
§
Edited: 04.05.2023

@mefengl I agree you are the author of the unworking script you mentioned I reported for using chatgpt.js functions without attribution. Why are you promoting your script here? How is this "feedback" or an honest review of user experience?

(And I blocked you on GitHub because I realized you were my follower receiving notifications of my commits was the reason your commits kept copying mine, so I had to stop the notifications to make it harder for you to follow my updates)

§

no, you just need to add a reference to the original code,

we are both authors of many scripts;

if you can just rewrite the code of a script of others and publish it by the same name and basically the same feature, that's just a horrible way to make scripts.

adamluiAuthor
§

For example, when I added multi-language, you did it to your scripts. When I split my /userscripts repo into individual userscript repos, you did the same thing. You even copied word-for-word my readme headings. This is why I blocked you, to make it harder for you to keep up with my real-time updates

adamluiAuthor
§

if you can just rewrite the code of a script of others and publish it by the same name and basically the same feature, that's just a horrible way to make scripts.

No, it is smart to call a script what it does (make ChatGPT go for infinity). Look up "YouTube downloader" how many scripts have the same name? Are they all "horrible" or smart to describe the function succinctly?

adamluiAuthor
§

> no, you just need to add a reference to the original code,

This is original code. I do not know why I need to reference the unworking script you are promoting here (this is for user feedback not self-promotion)

§

I disagree with you,

but now I get your opinion about things like this

Oh, if you called things like this "self-promotion", then please do not "self-promotion" your repo in my scripts ever again

adamluiAuthor
§

What are you talking about? When have I ever mis-used user feedback section to promote my repos or scripts in your scripts like you've done? Your script doesn't even work and I didn't leave a (real) bad rating like you did (fake "Doesn't Work" rating), do not compare my honest behavior with yours

§
Posted: 22.12.2023

What are you talking about? When have I ever mis-used user feedback section to promote my repos or scripts in your scripts like you've done? Your script doesn't even work and I didn't leave a (real) bad rating like you did (fake "Doesn't Work" rating), do not compare my honest behavior with yours

我注意到23.12.16已经注明了代码出处,感谢你的贡献,中国人更喜欢简单的实现方式-js脚本

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 22.12.2023

@klcb2010 嘿,你什么意思? 我用谷歌翻译的方式不懂中文

Sign in to post a reply.