🏆 [#1 Chess Cheat] A.C.A.S (Advanced Chess Assistance System)

Enhance your chess performance with a cutting-edge real-time move analysis and strategy assistance system

< Feedback on 🏆 [#1 Chess Cheat] A.C.A.S (Advanced Chess Assistance System)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 07.05.2024

I have been using this script for several days and would like to describe in detail the pros and cons

Firstly, creaking gives a huge advantage over other players and even chess masters! I don’t understand how someone could be banned (I read it in reviews), but if you don’t know how to configure the engine, then yes, you will be banned not for the script, but for the fact that you have computer moves. If you set everything up correctly, you can play 300 games a day and no one will ban you (tested by me)

Secondly, it is very important to understand that you need to split the screen into two parts, which even the developer warns about. This is so that the script can competently and quickly read information from the board or boards (yes, you can play 10 games at the same time and it will analyze all 10 boards separately and show its own move for each board)

Thirdly, a big plus is that it can help not only play bullet or blitz, but also help with solving chess problems! As I said earlier, it reads the board from the tab, if there is one, and suggests a move. Even if you are not on this tab, the script will still see the board and show options for moves

It is worth noting that the script does not consume too many resources of your PC, but there is a BUT, which I will talk about now. I thought it was my problem, that there was a problem with the Internet or my PC was weak, but no. When you use the script for a long time and do not refresh the page with the chessboard, you first get a slight feeling that the ping has increased, then you feel that it is very laggy and you have to refresh the page. I asked a friend to test this script and he had the same problem. I don’t think that the i9-12300 processor will not cope with this task (I would like to fix it)

I don’t know if the developer will read this message, but if you can, then make an “Autopilot” button so that it automatically solves chess problems instantly. It will be dangerous to play against people with such a function, but solving problems and chess duels (who can solve the most problems) will be an excellent function!

§
Posted: 07.05.2024

It’s worth mentioning one bug that I missed while playing. This script does not know how to take a pawn on an aisle, which quite often leads to an error

Question for the developer: is it possible to make these arrows appear on top of the browser? So that if you show your screen or stream, no one will see!
If you wish, you can make a program that will have similar functions

§
Posted: 15.05.2024

hi mgkp i wanted to ask you how you set up the program?,so that you don't get banned for too much accuracy

Sign in to post a reply.