MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Feedback on MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 21.08.2020
Edited: 21.08.2020

For the kings reward getting stuck, instead of simulating clicking the button "resume hunting"
Line 669 +-
I replaced the resume button click execution with
location.reload(true)
and
(additional useless step I did)
line704+-
replace the 2 resume-related line at with location.reload(true) once more

this will refresh the page instead, since the url stayed the same, a refresh will bring you back home, it works for me.

haven't been interrupted for days during the ver1.2.3

Only time it will break is when the alphanumeric detector detects wrongly
==================================================
line 5724 +- // who care, blow the horn first!
I find the sounding of horn 1 minute before the timer hits 0:00 dangerous too.
applicable for aggressive mode
like there is no purpose of sounding it knowing that the horn isnt ready.
commented it out

nevocaineAuthor
§
Posted: 22.08.2020

Hi @Doreen Koh:

I added your location.reload(true) to the code accordingly; could you take a quick look to see if I did it right? Otherwise I would appreciate if you could copy paste the lines you changed exactly (:

I decided not to remove the aggressive mode at line 5724; people usually only use this during Tournaments, when they may want to hunt as soon as possible every 15mins, so it should be safe if you do not use it too often.

§
Posted: 23.08.2020
Edited: 23.08.2020

https://imgur.com/a/FTvTZ9U

I uploaded the edit through image on imgur, I dont think / don't know how to the access towards unpublished ver.

(maybe github or something? hahaha idk) you can refer to the image, to see how I inserted the line

I inserted 2 times to play safe, if it didnt execute at CheckKRAnswerCorrectness, there will be 1 more refresh which executes in resumeKRAfterSolved function.

==================================================
Do you want to check if labyrinth work for me? I think it broke for v1.3, it wont select priority door, it will just pause at intersection, horn blows continues, not sure if you have made any changes.

If you didn't then I may just copy and paste v1.2.3 map helper to v1.3 for the time being :P

Thanks man

nevocaineAuthor
§
Posted: 23.08.2020

Hi Doreen,

I looked at the changes you made and seems like I managed to get most of them accordingly, though I added a couple of lines that I missed out from your image. If you are looking for a way to share the code with me directly, you can either opt to use Pastebin or try ControlC.

I actually did not know the Labyrinth code broke - the only changes I made recently were to remove the FetchGDoc function, which was outdated and no longer worked, while also re-enabling the auto raffle ticket return + gift receiving/sending functions. You may try lifting some code from the v1.2.3 map helper to v1.3.1 (which I am updating the bot to now) to see if it works, and then let me know!

Also, I would like to invite you to join the bot's dev team as a co-author so I can give you edit rights to the code as well, would make it easier for you to input and edit changes to the code. Of course, would be nice if you could discuss and highlight any necessary changes to me in advance before publishing them officially to the GreasyFork page! Please let me know if you'd be interested, thank you!

Sign in to post a reply.