MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Feedback on MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Question/comment

§
Posted: 26.04.2020

King’s Reward?

Is this working for anyone else? I have tried it in both Chrome and Opera, but always run into the same issue: it correctly solves it most of the time, but then fails to refresh the page, so it just sits there with a message like “Solving king’s reward in: 0 seconds,” and I have to manually reload the camp page.

nevocaineAuthor
§
Posted: 26.04.2020

I have tested this multiple times, and while it sits at that message for a short while, it should soon change to "Fail to click on resume button. Reloading..." and then force a refresh.

@Mortis said:

Is this working for anyone else?

I think a better question would be to ask whether it's broken for anyone else, because this seems like an issue only faced by a minority of players (otherwise I'm certain more people would have brought it up in the feedback section). I need more information about your device, your browser etc before I can troubleshoot this because right now I have no idea what breaks the bot for you. Most importantly, are you using the new UI in MouseHunt? Because most of the bot would not work if you aren't.

§
Posted: 27.04.2020

I think that was the problem - I was not using the new UI for the main camp page. It seems to be working now, thanks.

§
Posted: 01.05.2020

I've been using the new UI, but still, every now and then, the KR keeps getting stuck. I'va found a work-around by installing an auto-refresher and running it every 10 minutes. If I can help the dev pin-point the problem, I'll gladly do it, just need to know what info is required

nevocaineAuthor
§
Posted: 03.05.2020

@xenotomix could you try using the previous update (version 1.2) to see if the auto-refresh there works? i had a double refresh failsafe mechanism previously but removed it

Sign in to post a reply.