MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Feedback on MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Question/comment

§
Posted: 25.04.2020

it sound 2 times

there is problem after update.. it start to sound twice. First horn sound and result will display. after few second it try to sound again and since it is already sounded it refresh page.

Please have a look.

§

After reading your comment in update section.... I realized that u know about it. However this guy did something right.. check this script "2020 MouseHunt AutoBot"

I didnt understand changes so cant say, bt maybe it help to located sounded horn.

nevocaineAuthor
§

Refreshing twice was to ensure the horn was properly sounded - in the past, people complained that the bot would get stuck at the King's Reward page, either with the KR not being solved or the bot just ceasing to function after claiming the reward. I also observed the bot often missing a hunt or two because the timer of the bot was not in sync with the actual horn timer.

Nonetheless, I have removed the mechanism; please update the bot and try it, and report back if there are any new/further issues. As always, do revert to the previous version if the bot ceases to function properly (i.e. does not sound the horn periodically anymore).

Sign in to post a reply.