Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 12. 04. 2016

multy accounts

Hello, I'm start using this script only few days ago, and I’m see function automatic log in. I have few accounts, and if i start in browser new window, previous window log out. Will be grate, if make possible multi accounts log in (for example make 1 profile user/password, make 2 profile user password ets. and make in script settings window function cycle accounts)

BigRedBotAuthor
§
Posted: 12. 04. 2016

Just add an additional profile to google chrome and open them both at the same time.

§
Posted: 15. 04. 2016
Edited: 15. 04. 2016

delete - oops

§
Posted: 14. 05. 2016

the way i do it is use chrome portable add tampermonkey ad the script to it and create a second folder of this that way both accounts can run at the same time

BigRedBotAuthor
§
Posted: 14. 05. 2016

You can run more than one chrome portable profile at once as well. No need to launch an entire additional browser.

§
Posted: 22. 08. 2016

How?
Do you mean i could start all mine profiles in 1 browser?
atm i made 5 user profiles and start each within its own chrome browser.
so i have 5 browsers running, wanne open more accounts but with this method i need a very big pc to run all profiles

BigRedBotAuthor
§

Yes, within the same browser, just different profiles opened in different windows of the same browser. Click on your user name at the top right of chrome and use switch user to create new profiles and to open ones that have already been created.

§

i must be stupid then.
when ever i change user profile, chrome start a seperate browser and not a tab

BigRedBotAuthor
§

It is a separate window, and you could consider it a separate browser if you want, but it is using the same executable.

§

ach so :)

Sign in to post a reply.