Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

infinite repeat loop with "Inventory Full"

Soooo... when I let it run, sometimes one of my characters fills up their inventory and poof the script comes to a crashing halt! Other than the periodic retrying the same task in the same slot to get yet another "inventory full" error message, the script is stopped dead in its tracks!

I think that there must be a way to have the script do this:
if rewards can not be claimed from a task due to "inventory full"
select the next character

idk.. i will fool with it and see what I can come up with, I will post script here if I figure it out,
but of course if you know of how to fix this situation that would be cool!
-Reverus

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 11. 10. 2015

Inventory full, it happens often if dont take care. Currently you have all kind "ass bound" stuff so there is no wway to keep al stuff if you dont have 1000 slot bags.

I sell all rank1 to 4 and use Astral to mail items... currently I disabled all looting when running Astral, no meaning collect trash what fill inventory...

So there only few options to avoid inventory problems, sell - sell all trash, stop opening rewards - this cuold work because there is no use to open rewards because most rewards items not help for professions.

When you need stuff, you can use "Open All" -button, but you need then click it few times and TamperMonkey cuold crash... but inventory not fill up.

§
Posted: 11. 10. 2015

Or check the other script "github" that does exactly what you described and move to the next slot/char.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 13. 10. 2015
Or check the other script "github" that does exactly what you described and move to the next slot/char.

Yep, and still your inventory is full and overflow bag exist so no pray for you, just hiding what happens is not solution.

§
Posted: 13. 10. 2015
Yep, and still your inventory is full and overflow bag exist so no pray for you, just hiding what happens is not solution.

Good thing that version also shows the number of free bag space on each char, and if there are slots that 'not working'. Also getting stuck is not a solution.

Sign in to post a reply.