Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 04. 08. 2015

Issues with character selection?

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here, but look as I might, I'm not seeing this problem, so here goes...
Basically, of my presently 4 characters, I want the script to only run on the first three. The 4th isn't yet level 10, so it hits her, and just hangs there because she can't craft yet. It does the first three, and stops at number 4. (I know, easy enough to fix, level her, but hear me out...)
But when I tell it to only use 3 characters, it hangs too.

I ran into this problem before, and after poking it for a while I just sucked it up and had it craft on the other character...even though it was a throw away and I had no desire to.

Any time I change the number of characters to something other than what I have, or change a characters name, the script simply stops doing anything.

Am I actually doing something wrong, or is this some kind of limitation I've overlooked?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Set character count back to 4 and name 4th character as any character what is over level 10...

...level that last one up to 10 and make it level alchemy up lvl20 at least.

§

Well now I feel silly. I tried everything except that. Thanks!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 05. 08. 2015
Well now I feel silly. I tried everything except that. Thanks!

... xD, it is old "feature", you can add character count but you cant reduce it... so you add too many character, then need reset, but names "autocapture" get all names so only way is change name...

Not silly, normal... I too looked it for while and did not find way fix script but "names", Im just LAzy.

§
Posted: 19. 08. 2015

Got this problem too and renamed until got character up level 10, fixed by user action.

I had most of my 24 characters on 0 professions after Leadership was removed, and it was not working so well... I put all characters to level alchemy in one slot and it fixed!
This post helped my problem, thanks for the suggestion!

Sign in to post a reply.