Greasy Fork is available in English.

[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Feedback on [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Question/comment

§
Posted: 01. 07. 2021

Hello, is it possible to run the script without opening your website? Just using hcaptcha solver and your script to roll and wait? I only use for freebitco.in.
Also it doesn't work for me.. I get green check mark from the hcaptcha solver but script does nothing then and the solved captcha just expires after some time.. I'm using on slower machine, if that helps. I tried modifying setTimeout(waitForCaptcha but that didn't do anything.. I have also disabled ublock, but also didn't make any difference.

I didn't leave any rating because I don't want to ruin it for you, I really hope you can help me on this. You can give me your discord # for faster chat if that helps?

satologyAuthor
§
Posted: 02. 07. 2021

Hi! If you are using it only for freebitco.in, then this script might be too messy for that but I can give you a workaround anyway.
First of all, when you say it's doing nothing after getting the green checkmark from the hcaptcha solver, my guess is that you are opening freebitco.in by yourself, and the script is written to 'auto' navigate only when is opened by the manager website. That's to avoid messing around if you are doing something at the site.

If that's the case, a fast/simple solution would be this:
At the end of the script you'll find a call to init();. Comment it/remove it, and add these 2 lines instead:
FBProcessor = objectGenerator.createFBProcessor();
setTimeout(FBProcessor.run, helpers.randomMs(2000, 5000));

Not 100% sure, but that should trigger the roll and throw a js error afterwards. If I'm correct FB auto refreshes after the countdown reaches 0, so that will reload the script and trigger a new roll successfully.

Give it a try please and let me know in case it's not working. I might be able to write something specific for your case.

§

Hello again,

Yep, the script is too big for my case haha. Yes, I'm opening freebitco.in by myself. I've deleted line #1666 and replaced with your 2 lines and nothing happened either. Captcha got solved, got green checkmark, then expired and still nothing.

I'm trying to cut out all the other website functions out of your code, but I'm not a coder or anything.. I just wanna make it work 24/7 hcaptcha solver solves and userscript checks for solved like in your script and clicks roll and then upon page refresh (when timer hits 0) it goes again and again and so on..

§

Slight update. Managed to cut your code into this: https://pastebin.com/55raW1ge
Seems to work for first roll, but messes up on second, as I run it on VPS the whole chrome tab goes blank white, idk what's the reason, it worked while I was connected via RDP. Can't try right now anymore, most of the time hcaptcha fails to appear even on clean browser.
Also here's how it looks when it rolls a solved captcha: https://i.imgur.com/wLKuyOe.jpeg , the timer doesn't show up, I think the code I posted above might be clunky or something?

satologyAuthor
§

Hi zfstuff. Yeah just noticed that a few hours ago it started to timeout/fail to roll, and it's because no captcha is displayed at all. If they add the hCaptcha back I'll try the roll script.

§
Hi zfstuff. Yeah just noticed that a few hours ago it started to timeout/fail to roll, and it's because no captcha is displayed at all. If they add the hCaptcha back I'll try the roll script.

Hey, do you have discord for faster messaging?
Also, the captcha is present, but in "invisible" form and already filled with response data (data-hcaptcha-response) ?? -> https://i.imgur.com/URfv9b4.png

Sign in to post a reply.