CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Modified TinyChat - Best Scripts; prepare to be amazed.

< Feedback on CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Review: Good - script works

CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 14. 12. 2019

Hope everyone is enjoying the script, report issues, fixes come fast.

Thank you for using CTS, it has been a pleasure developing it for you guys.

§
Posted: 23. 01. 2020

Dear CosmosisT i love your work / the code u wrote is super i a new to .js but i a learning fast/ and i would love to make or write a .js like the one you made // is there any way your an teach me or make a video tutorial on how to go about doing that.// your work is great. and i will love to learn from you....

Ricky_vannz.....
CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 26. 01. 2020

Hello Daze Smoker,

The knowledge applied is a bit of years worth of experience, to explain there's a lot of small things and what I suggest to anyone trying to learn or has learned and is trying to improve is...

Start small, look into wamp/lamp depending on your OS (w=windows l=linux); this is a service for apache, mysql, and php. You may do your web-development and test it locally or externally. I suggest this so that you have a testing area and that you can work towards a goal that can become much greater in web-development.

After installation you'll have a directory for www/ (or something similar) in this folder you'd start your project and first off would be some HTML, learning how it works, second would be CSS to format your HTML; once you've gained the confidence of both you can try some PHP or Javascript but both should be learned and not preferred over the other one, Javascript runs client sided, PHP is server-sided; so learn both. Eventually you may tack on some database, or other web-languages like ASP.net, if you dare.

To ensure you can steadily climb and learn, you should research in key-terms what it is you're trying to do and the language. For example, "How to change background html". When you get the answer don't stop there with a copy/paste, go and find the library and read up on the syntax, know what all it can do.

Another example, QueueList.length;

.length belongs to Arrays, https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Array/length

As long as you are reading up on your library and working through your problems, you'll progress fast. When you get really good, you can pick up new languages in a matter of weeks and not be phased by it.

Ask questions if you need to, keep it specific and that helps a lot.

CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 26. 01. 2020

https://www.w3schools.com/

This site has taught me a lot, give it a lurk.

Sign in to post a reply.