Greasy Fork is available in English.

Add YouTube Video Progress

Adds a progress bars (or dots) at bottom of video, a progress text which includes video quality and subtitle indicators, and a chapter title box on the YouTube video page.

< Feedback on Add YouTube Video Progress

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 01. 08. 2024

Updated to newest version, but it doesn't work now. In my Chrome console, it says:
"Uncaught TypeError: Failed to set the 'innerHTML' property on 'Element': This document requires 'TrustedHTML' assignment."
Any idea how to fix this?

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 02. 08. 2024

I can not reproduce that problem in my Chromium.

Disable the script, reload the page, then recheck the console.

§
Posted: 06. 08. 2024

I can confirm that the script is no longer working, using Opera with Tampermonkey. Getting the same errors as nevlin in the console.

§
Posted: 06. 08. 2024

I can not reproduce that problem in my Chromium.

Disable the script, reload the page, then recheck the console.

Disabled/enabled script & issue still persists. Same when I disabled/enabled TamperMonkey extension.
Also found out it's happening with another one of your other userscripts I installed (Mark Watched Youtube Videos).

Not sure if it helps, but I attached screenshots of the errors in Chrome console and the location in the script where the error occurred:

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 07. 08. 2024

This seems to be Tampermonkey specific problem. There's a UserScript which supposedly fixes that. So, you might want to try that and report back.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/433051-trusted-types-helper

jcunewsAuthor
§

This seems to be Tampermonkey specific problem. There's a UserScript which supposedly fixes that. So, you might want to try that and report back.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/433051-trusted-types-helper

Scratch that. It won't work in this case. I'll think of something else.

jcunewsAuthor
§

Turns out that, it's due to the new one-sided anti-content-control "trusted" CSP policy (sic). The script has been updated for that. Other affected scripts will follow.

§

Awesome! It's working again!
Huge props to you for not only being so quick to respond to feedback, but also for implementing a fix in such a short time.

§

Working for me again too. Thanks.

Sign in to post a reply.