Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Feedback on Enhance twitch

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 10. 01. 2021

Anyone you can add these features bud ?
Refreshes in event of Network Error...Yes that stupid error 2000 nonsense :(

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 11. 01. 2021

You mean when twitch goes bananas and deletes the whole content? xD

Yeah i can try to see if i can capture that crap and refresh the page. There's really not much to do. Sometimes twitch just decides "yeah imma deletes everything on that page maybe leave chat idk" hahaha man they are crazy i'm telling you

§
Posted: 11. 01. 2021

yea thats one i never understood it randomly just like comes up with network error randomly on diff pages I'm watching I'm like yea um no I'm on fios 1g internet lol

§
Posted: 13. 02. 2021

any more goodies to come?

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 14. 02. 2021

Yeah. I'll add a new option to hide anyone (streams or chat message) from a person. So if you do'nt want to see thots taking over twitch it will alow you to hide them. And if someone is being stupid in chat you will be able to hide his messages automatically. But i need to build an easy access to it so you can remove/add people at will. It will be interesting ;) Didn't see any issues with what's already there lately so i think everything is still working.

Thanks for sticking up with it man :)

§
Posted: 26. 02. 2021

excellent bud can you add an option to refresh when that stupid f'ing network error comes up on the player and asks us to refresh or some shit lol

Sign in to post a reply.