Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Feedback on Enhance twitch

Question/comment

§
Posted: 11. 06. 2020

for some reason when restarting browser all options stick but when you disable hype train/bits-gift leaderboard..also any chance u can have it auto timestamp another pain in the balls feature I hate having to click every fucking time :(

Prof_BumAuthor
§

Hi man i don't understand both of your requests actually.

What's the problem with hypetrain/bits? Cause it's still being restored correctly when i'm trying on my end. Can you explain how to reproduce the issue you're having?

Also what's the timestamp you're speaking about?

§

Sorry Pro Bum

what im trying to say is that it works but when I close the browser it doesn't stay ticked when I reopen the browser like the other options I turn on/off that better explain what I meant?

Timestamp the one you see in chat when it it a toggle show timestamp in chat

Prof_BumAuthor
§

Oh i think your browser clears the cache everytime you close it. Both of these options are saved in the local storage of your browser for twitch. And your browser probably clears the it everytime you close it. So you should look on google how to disable that for the browser you use.

Sign in to post a reply.