Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Feedback on Enhance twitch

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 19. 10. 2022

the script is not working, even after going into the compatibility options and turning them all on, and adding * to the affected sites list for as much access as possible, the script won't work. - not even the icon to click on the twitch page top banner will show up.

I know this script used to work perfectly fine, but now it's as if there's something preventing it from even showing up. - please fix this issue, if you can.

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 29. 10. 2022

For me it still works in firefox and chrome. It sounds like the issue is on your end anyway. Maybe you disabled js from tampermonkey or something like that. I can't do anything about that :)

§
Posted: 15. 11. 2022

i found the cause for the issue.
- it was the " run at document start " that was blocking it from showing up, sorry it took me so long to find the cause for the bug.

hopefully this info will at the very least prove useful in some way or another.

Prof_BumAuthor
§
Posted: 15. 11. 2022

sounds good thx for the info, i'll remove this when i find something usefull to add, doesn't really have any repercussions.

Sign in to post a reply.