Greasy Fork is available in English.

Direct download from Google Play

Adds APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror and Evozi download buttons to Google Play Store when browsing apps.

< Feedback on Direct download from Google Play

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 02. 04. 2021

I can't see any extra download buttons on APP download page, do I have to login?

StephenPAuthor
§
Edited: 02. 04. 2021

Hi, login is not necessary, you should be able to see the buttons on every app's page without logging in.
Can you tell me which browser and userscript manager are you using? I've tried now with Firefox and Greasemonkey on the Chinese version of the Google Translate app page, but I can't reproduce the issue.
Is Google Translate the only app you can't download or you can't download any app?

§

I find out that it's my chrome's problem. This problem makes whole tampermonkey (maybe all extensions) not working.
Now this script works well with no need of logging in. Thanks for this useful script.
By the way, apkpremier.com is also a website to download apps on google play, and it's faster to visit in China.

StephenPAuthor
§

I'm glad to know everything works now. I'll see if I can add apkpremier to the servers list.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 13. 04. 2021
Edited: 13. 04. 2021

I've added ApkPremier to the list. By the way I don't get how it should be faster than apkpure. Here the files are served from Germany for both sites. If you use ApkPremier, is the apk file coming from winudf.com servers, or do the apk files come from another server when browsing from China?

§
Posted: 14. 04. 2021

APKPure has started to block IP from China since 2018, but if you get the download link of apps in APKPure, the download won't be blocked and it's quite smooth honestly. That's why I find ApkPremier for replacement, as their apk files are coming from the same server, as you point out, winudf.com.(and it can be visit in China for now)

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 14. 04. 2021
APKPure has started to block IP from China since 2018, but if you get the download link of apps in APKPure, the download won't be blocked and it's quite smooth honestly. That's why I find ApkPremier for replacement, as their apk files are coming from the same server, as you point out, winudf.com.(and it can be visit in China for now)

Thank you for the explaination! I'll add it to the description of the script.

Sign in to post a reply.