Greasy Fork is available in English.

Diskuse » Creation Requests

Google Calendar: Don't group all-day reminders

§
Posted: 12. 07. 2016

Google Calendar: Don't group all-day reminders

If a day has two or more all-day reminders in Google Calendar, then they will be grouped at the top of a day, i.e. "2 reminders" will be shown. But if several all-day events are due on a given day, then they will be shown separately, one after another.

Is it possible, by means of a script, to ungroup the all-day reminders and display them separately, like it's already done with events?

woxxomMod
§

I've tried creating two allday events in the monthly view and they were shown separately. Also there's no Reminder when I click an empty space of a day box, it says Event. Show a screenshot please.

§

I've tried creating two allday events in the monthly view and they were shown separately.
Also there's no Reminder when I click an empty space of a day box, it says Event.
Show a screenshot please.

wOxxOm, this probably has to do with the deactivated reminders "calendar", as described here (under "Troubleshoot problems").

If you don't see any of your reminders, your reminders calendar might not be showing. Follow these steps to show your reminders calendar:

1. Open Google Calendar.
  2. Under "My Calendars," click the box to the left of Reminders.

Hope this helps!

woxxomMod
§

Yeah, now I see them, but from what I see the data is only available internally, not in a rendered HTML element anywhere until I click on the group. Maybe it's possible to intercept the network request that contains all tasks in JSON. I'll try that when I have some time.

§

Thanks!

§
Posted: 18. 07. 2016

Any updates on this issue?

§
Posted: 30. 08. 2016

Would still be great, if you could find some time to look into this.

I would also love an update to this feature for reminders. Would be much better to see separately than to have them grouped.

§
Posted: 24. 02. 2020

Did anyone find a solution for this? It's very difficult to use when all the reminders are grouped.

Sign in to post a reply.