Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-06-27

Auto opening celestial bag of refining?

with the recent revamp of the invoking mechanic now the second and fourth invoking give you a "Celestial Bag of Refinining", which binds on pickup and DOES NOT STACK!!! (which is stupid) meaning if you just leave your chars auto invoking with an autoinvoking script their inventories will get piled up with those bags. So I was wondering if Rotten_Mind wouldn't mind adding an option to open those bags only, since i want to sell any other treasure chests i get and i collect them?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-06-27

Celestial bags? Huh, new thing because I don use to "pray"...

PS. I look it and if you have name that helps too.

§

I do, I need the coal wards!

§
Posted: 2015-06-28

sorry i don't know how to get name. :(
if you tell me how - i will

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

So, anyone who get names for these "Celestail" -things are now requested, ;).

§

how do you get name for an item?

§
Posted: 2015-06-29

game name is "celestial bag of refining", i think it is called "Invocation_Rp_Bag" but i could be wrong.. if it is thanks goes to the githubbers guys version.. they have it in there (i have no idea how to figure out the name myself or i would for ya..)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
game name is "celestial bag of refining", i think it is called "Invocation_Rp_Bag" but i could be wrong.. if it is thanks goes to the githubbers guys version.. they have it in there (i have no idea how to figure out the name myself or i would for ya..)

heh, I was just bit busy so I did not check it... well, need add it to script.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Did update, IDK if it work, but please, do report.

§

It must have a different name. I have several of them but I don't know how to display the actual item names of inventory items. Trying a few different combos.

§

Looking int he console, Invocation_Rp_Bag seems to be the name. Trying to verify better if its actually working.

§

I can verify that it works.

§

Verified as well.

§
Posted: 2015-06-30

let me know if you see the coupons "piling" up.... i noticed today (using the githubbers version of the gateway script) i had 4 coupons in my inventory.. not sure if it was because i had 4 bags piled up (somehow) or they are not expiring correctly.. like if you opened them in game..

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-30

Damn, I must start pray for this game... xD, to get those coffers.

§
Posted: 2015-07-01

nothingishere, each bag gives a seperate coupon, so if you had 4 and opened them all, you would get 4 coupons

§
Posted: 2015-07-04

i just updated the script, but do not see the option to auto open these bags?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-07-04

It is part of "open rewards".

I think on "mod99" we need "Bag of MEgaSuperior Holding" and it has 1000 slots for use.

Pray option gives all type of refining -stuff and they are mostly bound. PRofessions gives all type of refining -stuff and they are unbound....

, but all bound items could be now character bound or account bound.

Just saying that it matters not if script is updated and it has lotsa options because game itself is moving direction where you bag -space will end very fast, :(.

§

It is part of "open rewards".

I think on "mod99" we need "Bag of MEgaSuperior Holding" and it has 1000 slots for use.

Pray option gives all type of refining -stuff and they are mostly bound. PRofessions gives all type of refining -stuff and they are unbound....

, but all bound items could be now character bound or account bound.

Just saying that it matters not if script is updated and it has lotsa options because game itself is moving direction where you bag -space will end very fast, :(.

im not worried about that :)

which boxes does "open reward chests" opens, coz i dont want it to open most of them :/ where in the script can i check which boxes it opens?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-07-04

Look, (line 2140),

if (settings["openrewards"])

and line below defines what it it try open, (RegEx)

var _cRewardPat = /Reward_Item_Chest|Gateway_Rewardpack|Invocation_Rp_Bag/;

ps. IDK, what is problem, I let script open all and let it sell all but not rank3 enchants/runes and if I play ingame then other programs get rid trash... only problem comes with few characters what has 999x stacks profession resources.

§
Posted: 2015-07-05

so, just to be sure, if i set it to "var _cRewardPat = /Invocation_Rp_Bag/;" it will open only celestial bag, yes?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-07-05
so, just to be sure, if i set it to "var _cRewardPat = /Invocation_Rp_Bag/;" it will open only celestial bag, yes?

Yes.

Sign in to post a reply.