Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-02-07

Leadership task bug ?

The Script is running, but it only tasks the " feed the needy " that gives only 5 xp and lasts 10 min.Can you help me ? I just installed the script , but the alchemy profession seems to work fine... The only problem so far is that the leadership profession is stuck in the worst task possible... Please could you give me a step-by-step guide to me ? it would be awesome , since i am not good in scripts... Sorry about my inglish...

§
Edited: 2015-02-07

Please help me... :c

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

feed the needy, worst task?

It gives fastest XP and leadership is slowest profession to level up. Faster you get leadership level up better.

If you want edit script, just remove unwanted tasks.

0: ["Leadership_Tier0_Intro_1"],
        1: ["Leadership_Tier0_Intro_5", "Leadership_Tier0_Intro_4", "Leadership_Tier0_Intro_3", "Leadership_Tier0_Intro_2"],
        2: ["Leadership_Tier1_Feedtheneedy", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Training"],
        3: ["Leadership_Tier1_Feedtheneedy", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Training"],
        4: ["Leadership_Tier1_Feedtheneedy", "Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Training"],
        5: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        6: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        7: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        8: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        9: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

remove, "LeadershipTier1Feedtheneedy", (include "," )

0: ["Leadership_Tier0_Intro_1"],
        1: ["Leadership_Tier0_Intro_5", "Leadership_Tier0_Intro_4", "Leadership_Tier0_Intro_3", "Leadership_Tier0_Intro_2"],
        2: ["Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Training"],
        3: ["Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Training"],
        4: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Training"],
        5: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        6: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        7: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        8: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore", "Leadership_Tier1_2_Guardduty"],
        9: ["Leadership_Tier1_4_Protect", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

, but again "feed the needy" gives most EXP. on low level and higher level gives more AD.

Script is quite easy edit by users if you stays basic things (as I do), 8D.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

ps. Must add, "Feed The needy" is used level 2 - 4 and after that there is other task, but "feed the needy" is best EXP. per hour. (one of best), look here,

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Leadership

§

Ok , sorry about that, really ! and when im in a high level , will the script farm ad ? Or i have to do this manually or something?
And thank you for reply me... :) U're awesome !

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Ok , sorry about that, really ! and when im in a high level , will the script farm ad ? Or i have to do this manually or something? And thank you for reply me... :) U're awesome !

...uh...

Higher level has different tasks and lvl20 is allmost optimal, THX to script users!

Just let it grind... and shout here if ... well, you know... ;)

§

Easy edit, where I get task names?

§

Thank you for the information ! U are awesome !

Sign in to post a reply.