Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube helper

Removes "thanks", "download", "clip" and "description" buttons, also removes "Do you want to continue?" popup in the playlist

< Feedback on Youtube helper

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2022-08-02

Hello,

Your script works very well, but I wanted to know if it's possible to have an option or how I should modify the script to have the normal font size please ?
Unfortunately, the small writings hurt my eyes :-(

I always look at the likes and dislikes of each video I watch and I may use the share function for the timecode as well as the save function.

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey

Murka007Author
§

Just simply remove this part from the code child.style.fontSize = "1em";, it will not change the font size anymore.

§

Thank you so much :-) It's okay for my eyes now.

Only I notice that after the activation of this script, the function of the extension 'Improve YouTube!' on Chrome that automatically extends the description of each video doesn't work anymore :-(

Do you have any idea what could be wrong please ?

'Improve YouTube!' on Chrome -> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/improve-youtube-video-you/bnomihfieiccainjcjblhegjgglakjdd

§
Posted: 2022-08-22

Yooo,i alrdy joined your discord, I play sploop.io io, and your hacks are very cool, I like it and I want you to add autoheal

§
Posted: 2022-11-02

Hello,

Unfortunately, YouTube broke the script with its new UI layout :-(

Can you make it work again please ?

Thank you again for your answer.

Murka007Author
§

I could, but Youtube has improved it's design. It is less annoying now. I have no plans to support this script.

§

Okay, I understand.

Sign in to post a reply.