Greasy Fork is available in English.

RU AdList JS Fixes

try to take over the world!

< Feedback on RU AdList JS Fixes

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2024-06-21

It seems that RU AdList JS Fixes makes some site completely unusable, for example, dzen.ru.

This also may be some anti-script issues made by Yandex (which owns dzen.ru) to prevent using anti-ad scripts.
Also I noticed that this issue happened after I updated the script to the latest version (before that everything was OK).

When I'm surfing it using Safari (running on macOS Sonoma) via Stay (the only way I know to run these scripts on MacOs), after I scroll the page, a huge gray plate appears (screenshot attached) and I since that can't do anything anymore - only reload the page (after that the problem appears again). I can't click on that plate or ever on "download" - nothing happens. There's no way to hide that plate.

Also I inspected source code of the page - it contains some elements having 'Stay' names - may be they were added by Stay running your script.

Thank you!

P.S. Sorry I deleted screenshots because they are much more than 200K due to Mac high resolution.

§
Posted: 2024-06-23

Мы не поддерживаем работу скрипта в Сафари. Этот браузер не предоставляет расширениям необходимых разрешений, которые требуются для корректной работы менеджеров скриптов. С совместимыми браузерами вы можете ознакомиться на главной странице скрипта, иконки которых представлены в строке "Совместимость".

Sign in to post a reply.