Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Отзив за Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Въпрос/коментар

§
Публикуван на: 02.12.2015

Guard Young Noble on Trip

Guys isnt just general consensus that Guard Young Noble on Trip is much better than the clerics because of the kind of rp it gives? thaumaturgic rp is not that useful unless you planing on upgrading hundreds of enchantments to rank 12.

There is a way to give a option to replace Clerics with Guard Young Noble on Trip on the main tasks (after the artifact and resonantstones of course), I mean, I think it could be done manually but I am really new to all of this.

and I have noticed that some of my guys are doing clerics and others of low level are doing Guard young noble, is that intentional because of the xp gain?
I guess it would be a pain for some to turn the browser one every 4 hours or so, but I think we could have one optional feat for it...

Any toughts and/or advice?

thanks

BigRedBotАвтор
§
Редактиран на: 02.12.2015

At lower than level 24 it prioritizes Leadership experience gain.

I put Protect Magical Goods Market second because I like thaumaturgic rp and the Bandit Camp Clue helps with the rare task Capture Bandit Leader.

If you want Guard Young Noble on Trip, I put it as the third task in the new "RP Coffer" profile.

§

I just came back from a big leave since module 6 so I don't know really whats better, there is any place where you guys discuss the script and the profiles? I saw the profiles but couldn't understand the difference between them. that said I do think it is a nice option to have a profile with the task on a higher priority. thanks all the contributors for the hard work on the script!

BigRedBotАвтор
§
Редактиран на: 02.12.2015

Well, unfortunately for a little while now it has just been me making a few changes here and there. It seems that most of the other developers have taken a break from the script, and probably stopped playing the game.

There is a lot about the script that I do not know how to modify. Anything I do change, I usually have to study for a while to figure out how it works, if I can figure it out at all.

Heck, just changing the placement of the tracked resource totals to the top of the list instead of at the bottom took me a long time to figure out how to do.

§

oh man that's a pity, anyway your efforts are much appreciated and the script is working perfectly right now, thanks again.

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.