Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Отзив за Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Въпрос/коментар

§
Публикуван на: 13.04.2015

auto character loading is FANTASTIC

Auto character loading is FANTASTIC. When do you think you will merge this into the production code?

§
Публикуван на: 13.04.2015
Редактиран на: 13.04.2015

Just noticed something weird. It added an extra character in that isn't a real character (i have never created a character with this name). All real characters appear in 3 elements in the load screen. This one only appears once. Here is the element. So I have this wierd "John Fiedlerson" as a character in the script. It only one of my accounts, the rest dont have it.

label for="value_7" style="display:block;padding-top:2px;" class="custom-radio-selected-text">John Fiedlerson

Rotten_mindАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 14.04.2015

Char load is copied from Noonereally and I will add it. Idea is give script ability to run "ZERO conf".

You mean that his char. "John Fiedlerson" exist on your account but you did not create him... huh, but sometimes web sites mix up things...

§
Публикуван на: 15.04.2015
Редактиран на: 15.04.2015

Actually, I will try to replicate it on another chrome instance, so i can gather more info.

§
Публикуван на: 15.04.2015

Thanks again for managing all this code! Things have been so much easier since you started working on this.

Rotten_mindАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 16.04.2015
Thanks again for managing all this code! Things have been so much easier since you started working on this.

I still want "Multi account" + Idle check -support for this... other options are now pretty good.

Making script embedded so you can launch + monitor it better... but that goes beyond Greasyfork, ;).

...and THX for testing, I check allways what I do but mistakes happen and new stuff what "Me likes" is not allways what "other likes", xP .

§
Публикуван на: 17.04.2015

I ran it again and it is the startup code pulling that "John Fiedlerson," but i can't figure out from where (the element that i saw earlier is actually the scripts label, which i did't realize i could see). Anyway, it isn't a big deal. Maybe once you release it to production it will happen to some other accounts and we can figure it out. It is still worth it!

Rotten_mindАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 17.04.2015
Редактиран на: 17.04.2015
I ran it again and it is the startup code pulling that "John Fiedlerson," but i can't figure out from where (the element that i saw earlier is actually the scripts label, which i did't realize i could see). Anyway, it isn't a big deal. Maybe once you release it to production it will happen to some other accounts and we can figure it out. It is still worth it!

"In Production?", you mean main Greasyfork, ;). It is there, but I did Ninja -release, few users on other web sites complained some "Ninja" -changes so I decided make "Official Ninja" release... now they cant complain, damn Ninjas...

Added few easy functions on script, check Diff and you might find way track your script weird behavior.

oh, this was old... but still no solution...

I look way add "multiple account" support for script, it will be different script because it might cause problems, but Im that it will work for "old farts"... xD, so if have idea "How To"... do IT!!!

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.