Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Отзив за The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Въпрос/коментар

§
Публикуван на: 27.10.2017

Ranking Incorrect

TART shows my ranking on my Amazon profile first at 1543, and then as of last night, at 1551. Neither is correct. My ranking is now 956. So what's happening here? When I click on 1551 on my profile, I see that rank belongs to someone else.

AnotherFloydАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 27.10.2017

Amazon's data is not alway in sync with itself. TART is just using the number shown on your "Public Reviews..." page. We have seen some other inconsistencies in Amazon data, lately.

§
Публикуван на: 29.10.2017

I noticed that my ranking is not right either and "reviews by you" under "your public" profile took a long time to update to show reviews posted today. However, I thinkTART analysis are still very useful even if Amazon depreciates some of the information on this page! I was thinking even if they did make the recent reviews visible I would find the analysis useful, but the new reviews eventually showed.

§

The ranking remains incorrect and, although the profile indicates new votes, when I click on the analyze icon, nothing shows in yellow, nothing shows as a change in any color.

I do hope TART will work again in all its glory!

AnotherFloydАвтор
§

Margaret, that is what a number of us have noticed. You can see our discussions in a couple of other threads available in the TART page comment section. I have had only about 2 of 7 apparently new upvotes that actually have showed up in the TART results, since the problems began 10 days or 2 weeks ago. This has happened several times in the past 2 years, and, it has eventually cleared up.

§

I can confirm that I see the new votes in TART - both negative and positive, and the total for positive matches the Amazon count increase.

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.