Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Redeemer

Pops up the Steam product activation dialog when copying keys from bundle/reseller sites. Supports various bundle organizers and legitimate key resellers.

< Отзив за The Redeemer

Отзив: Отлично - скриптът работи

§
Публикуван на: 11.04.2018
Редактиран на: 11.04.2018

Make it usable everywhere on the web, not just bundle sites

Random keys are being dropped everywhere on the web so why not make it usable everywhere - not just a handful of bundle sites?!

rainaАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 12.04.2018

I don't want the script to run everywhere. However, it is easily modified to do so: just replace the// @include lines with a single // @include *.

The script is not intended for one-offs or quick grabs but as a tool for bundle profiles and the like where key listings and visits are personal and regular. Such includes will always be welcome on the list.

§
Публикуван на: 08.10.2018
Редактиран на: 08.10.2018

Thank you @raina but activation window does not show up on original or/and modified script :neutral: Perhaps because steam://open/activateproduct no longer works.

rainaАвтор
§

I witnessed this myself but was unsure if it was just my system. Thanks for the report. I'll have to see if anything can be done about it.

rainaАвтор
§

I was just gonna post there's a 2.0 out now. Didn't know about the query parameter though.

rainaАвтор
§

@psydex, 2.1 is up. ;)

§
Публикуван на: 09.10.2018

Nice job. 👍

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.