Greasy Fork is available in English.

Remove inoreader ADS

Remove inoreader.com's advertisement in reading list, upgrae button and some annoying dialogs.

< Feedback on Remove inoreader ADS

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 27-11-2018

Filter change conflict

Today, in response to a new "adblock detected"-style popup that doesn't go away, one of the default filters in uBlock Origin (uBlock Filters) added this line:

||inoreader.com/adv/$script,redirect=noopjs,first-party

That solves the problem, but only if your script is disabled. I'd still like to use your script, since it solves the scrolling problem (as described in another thread).

Is there any way that your script can co-exist with the new filter?

Hacksignمؤلف
§
Posted: 02-12-2018

@"Brian J" 说道: Today, in response to a new "adblock detected"-style popup that doesn't go away, one of the default filters in uBlock Origin (uBlock Filters) added this line:

||inoreader.com/adv/$script,redirect=noopjs,first-party

That solves the problem, but only if your script is disabled. I'd still like to use your script, since it solves the scrolling problem (as described in another thread).

Is there any way that your script can co-exist with the new filter?

I've noticed this dialog. Working on it ~ Thanks for feedback.

§
Edited: 02-12-2018

That filter, which is in uBO, does fix the new banner, but it's incompatible with your script.

I think it may be possible to forgo the script now, since in running without it for the last few days, there are no ads. That would simplify things, too, since we wouldn't run into this sort of problem again (any necessary changes would be made in one place, the filter).

However, your script does somehow allow the "Mark items as read when you scroll past them" feature to work in all views/situations, which I can't figure out how to do otherwise. There's probably some clever one-liner in uBO to do it, but it's beyond me.

Hacksignمؤلف
§

@"Brian J" 说道: That filter, which is in uBO, does fix the new banner, but it's incompatible with your script.

I think it may be possible to forgo the script now, since in running without it for the last few days, there are no ads. That would simplify things, too, since we wouldn't run into this sort of problem again (any necessary changes would be made in one place, the filter).

However, your script does somehow allow the "Mark items as read when you scroll past them" feature to work in all views/situations, which I can't figure out how to do otherwise. There's probably some clever one-liner in uBO to do it, but it's beyond me.

Upgrade this script to 4.4, ADBlock dialog will be auto removed.

I'm sorry I do not use uBO in my Browser, and I've not tested this script with uBO. If this script makes things wrong with your browser, I'm sorry for what this script did to you ;( you can of course choose which tools u want to use~

Have a nice day ;)

§

What do you use then? Whatever it is, I think it's working in cooperation with your script. The script alone doesn't work for long, at least here.

Anyway, you have a solution that works in your environment, and uBO works otherwise, minus the separate issue I mentioned that we can forget about at this point. Just trying to work towards the best solution for all.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.