Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 12-05-2015

Gold missing

Hi,

Excuse me but where does all that gold goes? I removed all the auto-purchase and from time to time i have 20 gold disapearing. I loose like 50 gold/per day.

Thanks for your answer

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§

weird, I have 1- 3K gold per character... you sure this is script issue?

§

Yes i dont spend any gold except for removing enchantment which i didnt do for a long time now

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§
Yes i dont spend any gold except for removing enchantment which i didnt do for a long time now

Well, gold can be transferred ingame and used buying ingredienst for professions so,

• script not work "ingame" so it cant transfer gold
  • if you AD reserve is intact, then I assume your account is not "hacked"
  • if script "buy" ingredients, they exist in your inventory
    • did you check your inventory
  • there is few thousand script installation and few hundreds active users, anyone else see missing gold?

I cant reproduce "missing gold" so I wish you to show proof it happens also if anyone else see this kind behavior, please report it here.

§

as i said it only did it a few time for now and i keep controlling it now. it s not a problem at all just wanted to tell my issue

§

and no it didnt buy ingredients since i removed the "buy ingredient" long before

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§
Edited: 12-05-2015
and no it didnt buy ingredients since i removed the "buy ingredient" long before

I assume that gateway eat your gold, please check gateway "belly button" for missing gold.

..if anyone else can give reports "gateway eating my gold", please report.

ps. One thing I missed is gatewaygame -datamodel, what contains all account information per character,

, if you look acccount information and this model is not updated,

, you may then see another character information and that way you might be assume some gold is missing,

, script cant do actions what user are disabled, but gateway cn show information what is not updated.

Your issue must be somewhere there and gold is not missing, just information is not correct.

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§

I assume that gateway eat your gold, please check gateway "belly button" for missing gold.

..if anyone else can give reports "gateway eating my gold", please report.

ps. One thing I missed is gatewaygame -datamodel, what contains all account information per character,

, if you look acccount information and this model is not updated,

, you may then see another character information and that way you might be assume some gold is missing,

, script cant do actions what user are disabled, but gateway cn show information what is not updated.

Your issue must be somewhere there and gold is not missing, just information is not correct.

...and if you still say "gold missing" then check inventory for bought items and then we look closer your "script behavior" and is there "user actions" what makes "buy ingredients" active if its not selected.

Without valid proof and other reports its highly unlikely that issue exist, but still waiting others to report.

§

What is that belly button?
Does the script buy resources with gold + ad ? gold only?

§

So you are not leveling any professions, because disabling that will make you only gathering resources and do nothing else. Is that the case ?

Belly button is the black hole that every stripper uses to eat/consume money/gold :D

You cannot be serious to ask that ! It's assumed you already know how neverwinter game works.

All in all strange report. As we all know copper (gold) on gataway can be used for one and only purpose - buy resources/assets from vendor. Cannot be transferred, cannot be deleted cannot be spend without a trace. The only thing i can think of that can make gold disappear will leave a big trace (at least in console) and requires a serious script loop bug. Namely - if script buys res/asset for some task and immediately sells remainings of same thing to vendor on 1/2 price ! But as we can see pretty much impossible to happen.

§

1. Yes indeed :)
2. Thx m8!
3. Thx for info

I watched it all afternoon and didnt happen again. No problem since i re-installed the script so maybe i made a wrong command on the previous version

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§
Posted: 13-05-2015
So you are not leveling any professions, because disabling that will make you only gathering resources and do nothing else. Is that the case ?
Belly button is the black hole that every stripper uses to eat/consume money/gold :D
You cannot be serious to ask that ! It's assumed you already know how neverwinter game works.

All in all strange report. As we all know copper (gold) on gataway can be used for one and only purpose - buy resources/assets from vendor. Cannot be transferred, cannot be deleted cannot be spend without a trace. The only thing i can think of that can make gold disappear will leave a big trace (at least in console) and requires a serious script loop bug. Namely - if script buys res/asset for some task and immediately sells remainings of same thing to vendor on 1/2 price ! But as we can see pretty much impossible to happen.

Well, this got me unguarded with coffee... and after that I got good NW -game session, best for months so THX, @Slider ...hmmm, xD

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.