Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 15-04-2015
Edited: 15-04-2015

Script choosing wrong tasks

I'm somewhat new to this, but I have run the other version of this script before, but since the update to mod 6 have switched to this one. I love it so far, but, it's giving me some problems. It absolutely refuses to select the tasks I set for it in Leadership. For characters that are at or below level 19, I'm trying to make it prioritize Protect Diamonds if available, then Patrol the Mines, then Fight Spellplagued (if protect diamonds is not available).

However, it keeps choosing Wargames Training, then Fight Spellplagued, then Chart Region. No matter what I do, I can't get it off that cycle. I notice my level 20 characters keep trying to sneak "Chart Region" in there as well. I have all the required assets for the other tasks, the old script I was using used to get through this cycle just fine. What can I do to make it work?

§

Aha, I think the problem might be that there's a limit on some resources, or tasks are run if you have less than a certain number of some resources. Is there a way to change/remove these limits?

Edit - I think I've figured it out on my own.

§
tasks are run if you have less than a certain number of some resources.

It's true only for "Leadership" and "Patrol the Mines" task.

From lvl 20 of Leadership running so many "Patrol.." task is wasting of time.

Is there a way to change/remove these limits?

Yes. Use "Leadership_XP"
Concept is: use "Leadership_XP" below lvl 20 of Leadership and "Leadership" from lvl 20 (or still "Leadership_XP" if you don't want RAD).

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§

If you dont do Patrol mines, you dont have Mining claims, you cant do task protect diamonds.

I think best way is edit "Tasklist" and put protect diamonds first, patrol mines second...

..then script try do diamonds and patrol mines if less than 10 mining claims and after that rest...

Any optimization for tasklist is welcome.

ps. Use leadership XP below lvl 21 , ;).

§

I think best way is edit "Tasklist" and put protect diamonds first, patrol mines second...

It's my order in tasklist too :)
BTW. Rotten_mind, it's your version of script, so why there is another order of tasks in this script?

§

I don't run them at all at level 20. I basically use my sub-20 characters to 'farm' these for those that are level 20. It's one of the best XP-to-Time tasks below 20, and they generate way more than they actually use, so I periodically round them all up and split them between my 20s.

Because of this, I wanted to accumulate more than 10 or whatever the limit was. I managed to find where the limit was scripted and change it, though. I did it that way because I use Leadership_XP to farm Footmen on a character that I don't want gaining character XP.

I already had Protect Diamonds before Patrol Mines at least.

Edit: I also just noticed I'd somehow accidentally rated it 'bad'. I'd initially rated it as 'Okay but having issues' and tried to edit it to 'good' when I fixed my problem, but just noticed it said 'bad'. Sorry!

§
Posted: 16-04-2015

If you have so many different tasklist, you should propably use github version of this script, where you have profiles implemeneted (unlimited amount of tasklists for every profession).
Or simple add "Leadership_train" to this script.
BTW. I hope you disable automatic update?

Rotten_mindمؤلف
§

I don't run them at all at level 20. I basically use my sub-20 characters to 'farm' these for those that are level 20. It's one of the best XP-to-Time tasks below 20, and they generate way more than they actually use, so I periodically round them all up and split them between my 20s.

Because of this, I wanted to accumulate more than 10 or whatever the limit was. I managed to find where the limit was scripted and change it, though. I did it that way because I use Leadership_XP to farm Footmen on a character that I don't want gaining character XP.

I already had Protect Diamonds before Patrol Mines at least.

Edit: I also just noticed I'd somehow accidentally rated it 'bad'. I'd initially rated it as 'Okay but having issues' and tried to edit it to 'good' when I fixed my problem, but just noticed it said 'bad'. Sorry!

RAting "Bad" when we know it is "Good"... heh, do same bad click's some times.

...and if you make lotsa edits on your script check "How To Disable autoupdate from TAmpermonkey", like @WloBeb says.... or you lose our edits after script version updates.

You may even start own "Private" or Public -fork for it, ;).

§

I have disabled updates, yes. I'm new but not that new :) I might have a look at the other script but this one works just fine for me so far, so I think I'll stick with it for now. Thank you for the help though!

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.