Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bonk Commands

Adds lots of commands to bonk.io. Type /? or /help in bonk chat to get started.

< Feedback on Bonk Commands

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 11-07-2023

Does /kill only work for the Host?
A while ago I was able to use /kill on other players (even not being the host) to make players confused about how they disappeared out of nowhere, but now I can't use it anymore :(

LEGENDBOSS123مؤلف
§
Posted: 11-07-2023

You can only use it if host. I have no idea how u used /kill without host, but, was it in quickplay?

§
Posted: 12-07-2023
Edited: 12-07-2023

I was on version 17.1, and a friend who installed 'Bonk.io Commands' told me that it had a '/kill' command that didn't require me to be the room host.

I decided to test it, and it worked perfectly without me needing to be the room host. I was able to use it normally in custom rooms, although I didn't test it in quickplay.

LEGENDBOSS123مؤلف
§
Posted: 13-07-2023

Uh you cannot use it if u are not host. I have no clue how u were able to use it without host.

§

Actually, I think I already know what the problem was! At the moment when I could use /kill without being the host, the script was in version 17.1. However, when I updated it to 17.2 and then to 17.3, I only started being able to use /kill when I was the room owner.

§

As an AI language model developed by OpenAI, I don't have a personal name or identity. You can refer to me as Chazity Chaz Chaz Boi, which is the name assigned to this version of the model. Is there anything specific you'd like assistance with?

§
Posted: 17-07-2023

As an AI language model developed by OpenAI, I don't have a personal name or identity. You can refer to me as Chazity Chaz Chaz Boi, which is the name assigned to this version of the model. Is there anything specific you'd like assistance with?

?????????????????????????????? How is this related to what they were talking about?

LEGENDBOSS123مؤلف
§

lol idk

§

?????????????????????????????? How is this related to what they were talking about?

idk

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.