Greasy Fork is available in English.

YT: not interested in one click

Hover a thumbnail on youtube.com and click an icon at the right: "Not interested" and "Don't recommend channel"

< Feedback on YT: not interested in one click

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 10-02-2023

If it doesn't work, change your profile (choose another YouTube channel). Yes, for some reason, the script doesn't work in my main profile, but it's worth going to my second YouTube channel (in the same Google account) and everything works. The only problem is that all my recommendations are in the first channel.

§
Posted: 16-03-2023

This doesn't make any sense.

§
Posted: 18-03-2023
Edited: 18-03-2023

This doesn't make any sense.

it does not. but it is true, same situation for me.
i'm talking specifically about 'remove from watch later' button @ playlist?list=WL

§

i've tried to clear cookies. i've tried tampermonkey/violentmonkey. i've tried different browsers. i've tried different computers.
the problem is somehow consistent with your own specifiс yt default channels.

woxxomمؤلف
§

Someone please describe where exactly it doesn't work, maybe via screen recording. I use Youtube casually so I have no idea what you're talking about.

§
Edited: 18-03-2023

Someone please describe where exactly it doesn't work, maybe via screen recording.
I use Youtube casually so I have no idea what you're talking about.

d'u have a discord or telegram?

woxxomمؤلف
§

No.

§
Posted: 19-03-2023

Someone please describe where exactly it doesn't work, maybe via screen recording.

When youre in the home tab the "ignore" "not interested" buttons disappear when you hover over the video image.

I managed a fix by going into the youtube settings and turning off inline playback. That way the buttons stay and you can click on them.

woxxomمؤلف
§
Posted: 19-03-2023

Thanks. Should be fixed in 1.1.7.

§
Posted: 20-03-2023
Edited: 20-03-2023

When youre in the home tab the "ignore" "not interested" buttons disappear when you hover over the video image.

I managed a fix by going into the youtube settings and turning off inline playback. That way the buttons stay and you can click on them.

but that will not fix the issue with disappearing buttons from "watch later" playlist :(
i still think there is some connection with lots of warnings in devtools, that i've shown wOxxOm in the video

§
Posted: 21-03-2023

but that will not fix the issue with disappearing buttons from "watch later" playlist :(
i still think there is some connection with lots of warnings in devtools, that i've shown wOxxOm in the video

Did you try updating the script to the new version he put up yesterday? That seemed to fix that issue for me.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.